2020年带领参观外贸英语情景对话

2017-09-16

  从事外贸工作,时常要带一些外国客户参观公司的情况,了解一些实用的英语对话是很有必要的下面学习啦小编为大家带来带领参观外贸英语情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

  带领参观外贸英语对话篇一

  A: Are you doing anything special tomorrow?

  A:你明天有什么特殊的安排吗?

  B: Yes,l mean to go downtown to do some shopping. What do you have in mind?

  B:是的,我想去市里买些东西。你有什么主意吗?

  A: I was thinking of taking you to Mt. Laoshan.

  A:我想带你去崂山玩玩。

  B: Oh.I'd love to. I'm sure the trip will be very pleasant. I've heard that Mt. Laoshan is a must,

  B:哦,我很高兴去,我想这次旅行一定会很愉 快。我听说崂山是个不能不去的地方

  A: Yes.a visit to Mt. Laoshan would be very worthwhile.lt would be the ideal place for you. It has around 200 sightseeing spots. But you are going shopping.

  A:是的,去崂山游玩肯定会很值得的。 说应该是个理想的地方。那儿有共约200处旅游景点。但是你还要购物呢。

  B: Never mind. We can put it off until some other time. l've been looking forward to visiting Mt. Laoshan. I love beautiful scenie spots.

  B:没关系,我们可以推迟到其他时间,我一直盼望着去崂山看看。我喜欢看优美的风景。

  A: Well.there are plenty of worthwhile places for you to see in Qingdao. For example.the beaches.the Stone Old Man National Tourism and Holiday Resort any more.

  A.其实,在青岛有不少值得你去看的地方。比如海滨浴场、石老人国家旅游度假区等。

  B: Wow! Qingdao is really a great tourist attraction! I doubt I can see it this entire trip !

  B:哇!青岛可真是个旅游胜地!我这趟旅行不知道能否游遍所有的地方!

  带领参观外贸英语对话篇二

  A: Mr. Fang,may I take a look around your company?

  A:方先生,我可以 参观一下贵公 司吗?

  B: Yes,ot course. I'll show you around. Let's go outside.

  B:是的,当然,我带你 四处转转,咱们走吧!

  A: Your buildings are very large.

  A:你们的办公大楼真大啊!

  B: Yes. We are still expanding.

  B:是的,我们还在扩建呢。

  A; What's that red building?

  A:那座红色的建筑物是做什么用的?

  B: That's our research and development center.

  B:那是我们的研发中心。

  A: Would you mind showing me your showroom?

  A:可以带我去看看你们公司的展示间吗?

  B: Of course. lt's on the fourth floor.

  B:好的,在四楼.

  A: Is any work done by yourself?

  A:所有的工作都是由你们自己来完成的吗?

  B: Yes.we are fully self-sufficient,

  B:是的,我们完全自给自足。

  A: What type of company is it?

  A:你们是哪一类型的公司?

  B: lt's.a trading company.

  B: 我们是一家贸易公司。

  A: Does most of your business deal in exports?

  A: 你们的主要生意是出口经营吗?

  B: Yes.most of our business is in trade with America.

  B: 是的,我们大部分的生意都是跟美国交易的.

  A: How about Europe?

  A:那欧洲方面呢?

  B; Well.at the moment.not much. But with a view to future trade.we have branch offices in New York and Chicago. We're planning to open a new office in Paris.too.

  B:嗯,目前还不是很多。但是鉴于长远的贸易发展,我们在纽约和芝加哥已设立分公司。我们也计划在巴黎开一家新公司。

  A: Is your main office in Shanghai?

  A:总公司是在上海吗?

  B: Yes.it was founded in 1993.1 belong to the Export Department and I meet foreign customers; I show them our new products and discuss trade terms with them. I sometimes entertain our customers.

  B:是的,它成立于1993年。我属于出口部,我负责接待外国客户,带领他们参观本公司的新产品,并和他们讨论贸易条款。有时候,我还要款待我们的客户呢!

  带领参观外贸英语对话篇三

  A:Where can we see your complete line

  A:什么地方可以看到你们全部的生产线?

  B: We have a showroom in this city.

  B:我们在本市设有一个展示中心。

  A:I'd like to see it.

  A:我想看一看。

  B:Drop by anytime.

  B:随时欢迎参观。

  B: Welcome to our showroom.

  B:欢迎参观我们的展示室。

  A: Thank you,I'm glad to be here.

  A:谢谢,我很高兴到这里来。

  B:Is there anything I can show you?

  B:有什么要我展示给您看的吗?

  A:I think I'd like to just look around.

  A:我只是看看而已。

  B:Is this your first visit to our showroom?

  B:您是第一次来到我们展示室吧?

  A:Yes.it is.

  A:是啊。

  B:Can I show you around?

  B:我带您四处看看好吗?

  A; That would be nice of you.

  A:那太好了。

  B: This is our latest product.

  B:这是我们的最新产品。

  A: When is it going to be on the market?

  A :什么时候上市啊?

  B: It will be out next month.

  B:下个月即可推出。

  A: Could I have this sample free of charge?

  A:这个样品可以免费送我吗?

  B: No problem.

  B:没问题。

  A: How is the product selling?

  A:这产品卖得怎么样?

  B: It's selling well.

  B:卖的很不错。

  A: What are the selling points of your product?

  A:你们的销量重点是什么?

  B: Compared with competing products.ours is smaller and lighter.

  B.比起其他竞争产品,我们的产品更小更轻。

  A: l'm not sure how this works.

  A:我不懂这是如何操作的。

  B: Would you like me to demonstrate it for you ?

  B.要不要我来为您演示一下?

  A: Can you'?

  A:可以吗?

  B: Sure. No problem at all.

  B:当然。没问题。

  B: We hope you enjoyed the visit to the showroom.

  B:希望您喜欢我们的展示室。

  A: Yes.it helped me out a lot.

  A:嗯,收获不少。

  B: Would you be kind enough to sign our visitors'book'?

  B:请在来宾簿上签名好吗?

  A: I'd be happy to.

  A:很乐意。

  B: Anything particular you're interested in.

  B.有什么您特别感兴趣的吗?

  A: l'm very much interested in your personal computers.

  A:我对你们的个人电脑很感兴趣。

  B: Well.this is our latest catalog.

  B:嗯,这是我们最新的产品目录。

  A: We'II order after we see the sample.

  A.我们要看过样品后才会下订单。

  B: We're having a special showing next week in our showroom.

  B:下周我们的展示室将有一个特别的展示会 .

  A: What do you mean by special?

  A:怎么特别呢?

  B: It will be by special invitation only.

  B.我们会有特别邀请函.

  A: Please make sure I get an invitation.

  A:请一定要寄张邀请函给我哦

  带领参观外贸英语对话篇四

  A: Mr. Brown.l'd like to welcome you to our tools factory site. My name is Li Hui and I will be showing you around today. Please feel free to ask questions at any point during our tour.l will be happy to answer questions for you. I hope you will have a main idea about our factory.

  A:布朗先生,欢迎您来到我们工厂参观。我叫李辉,今天由我来带您参观工厂,参观期间,如果有问题请随时提问。我乐于为您解答。希望您会对我们厂有个主要了解 。

  B: Thank you.

  B:谢谢。

  A: Now this is our office block. We have all the administrative departments here: Sales.Accounting.PersonneI.Market Research and so on.

  A:这是我们的办公区,我们所有的行政部门都在这儿,销售部、会计部、人事部、市场调查部等等。

  B: Can I have a look at your main plant?

  B:我能看看你们的主要车间吗?

  A: Yes. this way, Considering your safety. please wear protective gear.

  A:可以,这边走。考虑到您的安全,请戴上安全防护装备。

  B: Is it really necessary to wear all this protective gear?

  B:真的有必要戴上防护装备吗?

  A: Yes.I'll bet your wondering why we ask you to wear hard hats and safety goggles while you're in the plant. The reason is simple:we want to ensure there are no injuries today. As you will see.to maintain a high level of safety,we also require all of our staff to wear similar protective gear.

  A:是的。我敢说您一定想知道我们为什么要求您戴上工程帽和护目镜。原因很简单,我们要确保今天不出任何受伤事故。您还会看到,为了保证绝对安全,我们要求所有的员工也都戴上同样的防护装备。

  B: Okay.

  B:好吧。

  A: Here in the main.plant is where most of the action takes place. We produce and package more than six hundred thousand units per year on these machines.

  A:这里是主要生产车间,大部分生产在此完成 们用这些机器每年要生产和包装60万套产品。

  B: How many employees do you have working in this area?

  B:这个车间有多少工人?

  A; We have about 50 employees o

本文共约字