学习英语可以是一个枯燥的过程,也可以是一个有趣的过程。小编在此献上搞笑的英语笑话,希望对大家有所帮助。
英语幽默小笑话:大生意
A young businessman had just started his business, and rented a beautiful office. Sitting there, he saw a man come into the outer office. Wishing to appear busy, the businessman picked up the phone and pretended that he had a big deal of working. He threw huge figures around and made giant commitments.
一个年轻人刚刚开始做生意,租了一间漂亮的办公室。他坐在那里,看见一个人从外面走进办公室。为了显得很忙碌,商人拿起电话,假装正在谈一笔大生意,还不停地甩出几个大数字,谈着大笔的买卖。
Finally, he hung up and asked the visitor. "Can I help you?" The man said, "Sure. I've come to install the phone”
最后,他挂上电话,问来访者,“能为您效劳吗?”那人说,“是的。我是来装电话的。”
英语幽默小笑话:请假
Two factory workers are talking.
工厂的两名工人正在谈论。
Woman: I can make the boss give me the day off.
女人:我可以让老板放我一天假。
Man: And how would you do that?
男人:你会怎么做?
Woman: Just wait and see.
女人:你就等着看吧。
She then hangs upside down from the ceiling. After a while, the boss comes in.
然后她把自己倒吊在天花板土,过了一会儿,老板走来进来。
Boss: What are you doing?
老板:你干什么呢?
Woman: I'm a light bulb.
女人:我是一个灯泡。
Boss: You've been working so much that you've gone crazy. I think you need to take the day off.
老板:你工作太多了,都发疯了。我认为你需要休息一天。
The man starts to follow her.
男人开始跟着她往外走。
Boss: Where are you going?
老板:你要去哪里?
Man: I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark.
男人:我也要回家。我无法在黑暗中工作呀。
英语幽默小笑话:晚饭后我从不工作
A penny-pinching farmer didn't want his hired hand to stop working. One morning,he told the farmhand, "It's such a nuisance to come in from the field, wash up for lunch and take time to eat. Why don't we save time and eat lunch now?"
一位农场主非常吝啬,不想让他雇佣的帮手停下来休息。一天旱上,他对帮手说:“从地里回来,又要洗手吃饭,又花时间,真是太不方便了。我们何不省点时间,现在就吃午饭呢?”
The hired man agreed. The farm's wife brought in some cold meat and tried potatoes,and the two men ate again.
雇员同意了。农场主的妻子端进来一些冷肉和炸土豆。于是,两个人又开始吃起来。