2020年经典优美的英语文章 三篇

2019-03-25

  学习英语贵在坚持,找到适合自己的方法,多运用多温故。小编在此献上优秀的英语文章,希望对大家有所帮助。

  优秀的英语美文:一只狗的遗书

  亲爱的爸妈:

  Dear Mom and Dad,

  今天我死了。

  I died today.

  你对我感到厌倦了,所以你把我送去了收容所。收容所的动物已经太多了,而我抽到了不幸的号码。

  You got tired of me and took me to the shelter. They were over crowded and I drew an unlucky number.

  现在被装进黑色塑胶袋的我静静躺在掩埋场里。

  I am in a plastic bag in a land fill now.

  你留下来几乎全新的牵绳会给其他小狗狗用。

  Some other puppy will get the barley used leash you left.

  我的项圈又脏又太小,不过阿姨在送我上天堂之前帮我把它拿下来了。

  My collar was dirty and too small, but the lady took it off before she sent me to the Rainbow Bridge.

  如果我没有咬坏你的鞋,你会不会让我留下来?

  Would I still be at home if I hadn't chewed your shoe?

  我不知道那是什么,只知道那是皮的,而且你把它丢在地上。你忘了帮我买狗狗玩具了。

  I didn't know what it was, but it was leather, and it was on the floor. I was just playing. You forgot to get me puppy toys.

  如果我没有在家里大小便,你会不会让我留下来?

  Would I still be at home if I had been house broken?

  你把我的鼻子压在便便里面只会让我对需要上厕所感到羞愧。

  Rubbing my nose in what I did made me ashamed I had to go at all.

  书跟训练老师都可以告诉你如何教会我走到门口要你开门的

  There are books and obedience teachers that would have taught you how to teach me to go to the door.

  如果我没有把跳蚤带到家里来,你会不会让我留下来?

  Would I still be at home if I hadn't brought fleas into the house?

  我身上没有驱虫药,我没有办法在你把我留在院子里好几天后跑到我身上的跳蚤抓下来。

  Without anti-flea medicine, I couldn't get the moffme after you left me in the yard for days and days.

  如果我没有乱叫,你会不会让我留下来?

  Would I still be home if I hadn't barked and barked?

  我只是想告诉你: “我好害怕,我好孤单,我在这里阿!我想成为你最好的朋友!”

  I was only saying "I'm scared, I'm lonely, I'm here, I'm here!I want to be your best friend."

  如果我让你开心,你会不会让我留下来?

  Would I still be at home if I had made you happy?

  但是打我并不会让我知道怎么取悦你。

  Hitting me didn't help.

  如果你愿意花时间照顾我,教我如何当一只好狗狗,我是不是就可以留下来了?

  Would I still be at home if you had taken the time to care or me and to teach me manners?

  差不多第一星期之后你就没有再注意过我了,但是我一直都在等着你来爱我

  You didn't pay attention to me after the first week or so, but I spent all my time waiting for you to love me.

  今天我死了.....

  I died today!

  优秀的英语美文:生命中有些美好永不消逝

  The pure.the bright,the beautiful,

  一切纯洁的,辉煌的,美丽的,

  That stirred our hearts in youth,

  强烈地震撼着我们年轻的心灵的,

  The impulses to wordless prayer,

  推动着我们做无言的祷告的,

  The dreams of love and truth;

  让我们梦想着爱与真理的;

  The longing after something's lost,

  在失去后为之感到珍惜的,

  The spirit's yearning cry,

  使灵魂深切地呼喊着的,

  The striving after better hopes-

  为了更美好的梦想而奋斗着的-

  These things can never die.

  这些美好不会消逝。

  The timid hand stretched forth to aid

  羞怯地伸出援助的手,

  A brother in his need,

  在你的弟兄需要的时候,

  A kindly word in grief's dark hour

  伤恸、困难的时候,一句亲切的话

  That proves a friend indeed ;

  就足以证明朋友的真心;

  The plea for mercy softly breathed,

  轻声地乞求怜悯,

  When justice threatens nigh,

  在审判临近的时候,

  The sorrow of a contrite heart-

  懊悔的心有一种伤感--

  These things shall never die.

  这些美好不会消逝。

  Let nothing pass for every hand

  在人间传递温情,

  Must find some work to do ;

  尽你所能地去做;

  Lose not a chance to waken love-

  别错失去了唤醒爱的良机-----

  Be firm,and just ,and true;

  为人要坚定,正直,忠诚;

  So shall a light that cannot fade

  因此上方照耀着你的那道光芒

  Beam on thee from on high.

  就不会消失。

  And angel voices say to thee---

  你将听到天使的声音在说-----

  These things shall never die.

  这些美好不会消逝。

  优秀的英语美文:拥抱今天

  tucked away in our subconscious is an idyllic vision. we see ourselves on a long trip that spans the continent. we are traveling by train. out the windows, we drink in the passing scene of cars on nearby highways, of children waving at a crossing, of cattle grazing on a distant hillside, of smoke pouring from a power plant, of row upon row of corn and wheat, of flatlands and valleys, of mountains and rolling hillsides, of city skylines and village halls.

  我们的潜意识里藏着一派田园诗般的风光! 我们仿佛身处一次横贯大陆的漫漫旅程之中! 乘着火车, 我们领略着窗外流动的景色:附近高速公路上奔驰的汽车、十字路口处招手的孩童、远山上吃草的牛群、源源不断地从电厂排放出的烟尘、一片片的玉米和小麦、平原与山谷、群山与绵延的丘陵、天空映衬下城市的轮廓, 以及乡间的庄园宅第!

  but uppermost in our minds is the final destination. on a certain day at a certain hour, we will pull into the station. bands will be playing and flags waving. once we get there, so many wonderful dreams will come true and the pieces of our lives will fit together like a completed jigsaw puzzle. how restlessly we pace the aisles, damning the minutes for loitering --waiting, waiting, waiting for the station.

  然而我们心里想得最多的却是最终的目的地! 在某一天的某一时刻, 我们将会抵达进站! 迎接我们的将是乐队和飘舞的彩旗! 一旦到了那儿, 多少美梦将成为现实, 我们的生活也将变得完整, 如同一块理好了的拼图! 可是我们现在在过道里不耐烦地踱来踱去, 咒骂火车的拖拖拉拉! 我们期待着, 期待着, 期待着火车进站的那一刻!

  "when we reach the station, that will be it! "we cry. "when i'm 18. ""when i buy a new 450sl mercedes benz! ""when i put the last kid through college. ""when i have paid off the mortgage!""when i get a promotion.""when i reach the age of retirement, i shall live happily ever after! "

  "当我们到站的时候, 一切就都好了! "我们呼喊着! "当我18岁的时候! ""当我有了一辆新450sl奔驰的时候! ""当我供最小的孩子念完大学的时候! ""当我偿清贷款的时候! ""当我官升高任的时候! ""当我到了退休的时候, 就可以从此过上幸福的生活啦! "

  sooner or later, we must realize there is no station, no one place to arrive at once and for all. the true joy of life is the trip. the station is only a dream. it constantly outdistances us.

  可是我们终究会认识到人生的旅途中并没有车站, 也没有能够"

本文共约字