2020年《飞屋环游记》的英语金句赏析

2019-04-03

  经典的故事都有她令人难忘的情节或句子,小编在此献上《飞屋环游记》的英语金句赏析,希望你喜欢。

  1.Happiness is not about being immortal nor having food or rights in one’s hand. It’s about

  having each tiny wish come true, or having something to eat when you are hungry or having someone’s love when you need love.

  幸福,不是长生不老,不是大鱼大肉,不是权倾朝野。幸福是每一个微小的生活愿望达成。当你想吃的时候有得吃,想被爱的时候有人来爱你。

  2.I promise to capture the beast alive, and I will not come back until I do!

  我发誓要活捉这野兽,成功以前我绝不回来!

  3.Adventure is out there!Look out!

  探险就在眼前!

  4. Paradise Falls, a land lost in time.

  天堂瀑布,时间迷失之地。

  5. Good,you promised. No backing out.

  很好,你答应了,不许反悔。

  6. What? That's it? I came all this way here to get stuck at the wrong end of this rock pile?

  什么?居然这样?我千里迢迢来到这儿,难道就困在这个碎石桩的另一头?

  7. An explorer is a friend to all, be it a plant,a fish or a tiny mole.

  探险家是所有东西的好朋友,不论是植物、鱼甚至是小鼹鼠。

  8.Sometimes years go by between sightings.

  岁月总是在寻觅中就消逝了。

  9. Well,it's been a wonderful evening, but we'd better be going.

  今宵虽欢乐,但我们该走了。

  10. This is none of my concern. I didn't ask for any of these!

  这不关我的事,这些都不是我想要的。

  11. Now, whether you assist me or not,I am going to paradise falls, if it kills me!

  不管你帮不帮忙,即使拼了命,我都要去天堂瀑布。

  12.Why, our subject today.

  那就是----无所不能的。

  13.Is footage never before seen by civilized humanity.

  尚未被文明世界知晓的奇异景观。

  14.We have so much more to talk about!

  我都等不及知道最后的结局了。

  15.Who would dare set foot on this inhospitable summit?

  谁敢踏足这片袅无人烟的蛮野之地呢。

  16.Good morning, Mr. Fredricksen.

  我觉得你看起来不像会危害公共安全的人。

  17.Lurking in the shadow of majestic Paradise Falls.

  这里有现代科学未曾造访的奇珍异木、飞禽走兽。

  18.Never apart from his faithful dogs.

  身随其后的是与他形影不离,无比忠诚的狗伙伴们。

  19.We'll want her in good shape for my return.

  我要把它完好无损地带回去。

  20.10、Look at this stuff.Wow!You're going on a trip?

  看看这个东西,哇,你将要开始旅行吗?

  21.ever apart from his faithful dogs, Muntz conceived the craft for canine comfort.

  他构想出适合犬类搭乘的航天器。

  22.It's a veritable floating palace in the sky,complete with doggy bath and mechanical canine walker.

  这是个真正悬浮空中的宫殿内置狗狗浴缸和犬类跑步机。

  23.The beloved explorer lands his dirigible the Spirit of Adventure,in New Hampshire this week, completing a yearlong expedition to the lost world.

  这位敬爱的探险家驾驶他的飞船“冒险之魂”……本周着陆于新罕布什尔州。

  24.This lighter-than-air craft was designed by Muntz himself and is longer than 22 prohibition paddy wagons placed end to end.<

本文共约字