2020年关于支票兑现的金融英语

2019-03-27

  在日常生活中,我们能见到各种各样的英语,可见英语的使用范文很广。小编在此献上金融英语,希望对大家有所帮助。

  金融英语:旅游支票兑现

  旅游支票兑现

  Situation 24

  情景 24

  Margaret Morris wants to cash some traveller's checks at the local office of the Higashi Bank .

  马格丽特·莫里斯想在东银行的地方分行兑现几张旅游支票。

  Clerk:Hello!May I help you ?

  职员:您好,您有什么事情需要我帮忙吗?

  Morris:Yes,I hope so .I need some more cash for my visit in Japan .May I cash a traveller's check here?

  莫里斯:是的,我想是这样。我还需要些现金供我在(日本)这是游览时使用,我可以在这里兑现旅游支票吗?

  C:Of course ,we'd be happy to cash it for you .

  职员:当然可以,我很乐意为您兑现。

  M:I was going to cash it at the hotel ,but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.

  莫里斯:我本来打算在旅馆兑现,但我的一个朋友说银行通常有高一点的兑现率。

  I'm a school teacher and I have to save every penny I can.

  我是个教师,我不得不尽可能节省每一文钱。

  C:Well,any bank will cash it at our present traveller's check-buying rate which we have listed here .

  职员:噢,任何银行都将按照现时买入旅游支票的兑换率来兑现。这个兑换率我们已经列在这里了。

  Of course ,our rate is somewhat better than that at hotels because of the service charge .

  当然,因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍微高些。

  You see ,hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveller's checks for their guests.

  您知道,旅馆虽然为他们的客人兑换旅游支票,但他们并不是专门从事货币兑换业务。

  M:You mean there's really not much of a difference ?

  莫里斯:您是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率并不存在很大差距。

  C:No ,ma'am ,not very much .

  职员:是的,夫人,差距并不很大。

  M:Well ,may I cash these two checks for $100 each ?I think that will be enough .

  莫里斯:那么,我可以把每张为100美元的两张支票兑现吗?我想该够用了。

  But everything is so expensive in Toyko that I might have to come back and cash another one in a few days.

  但是在东京什么东西都这样贵,致几天之内这可能还得回来兑现另一张支票。

  C:Yes,I'll be happy to cash these for you .Would you please countersign them here?

  职员:好的,我很高兴为您兑现支票。请您将支票副签一下。

  M:There you are .

  莫里斯:给您。

  C:And will you please sign this foreign exchange request?

  职员:请您在这张外汇申请表上签字,好吗?

  I've already written down your name and address for you.But I will read your passport number.

  我已经为您写好了姓名和住址,但我还得看一下您的护照号码。

  金融英语:外国支票兑现

  Cashing a Foreign Check

  外国支票兑现

  Situation 25

  情景 25

  Toshio Murata has received a dollar check from his friend in San Francisco.

  村田俊夫收到了他的朋友从旧金山寄来的美元支票。

  He is asking the clerk at the Foreign Exchange Department of the Higashi Bank to cash it .

  他正在要求东银行外汇部门的职员将这张支票兑现。

  Clerk :May I help you ,sir ?

  职员:可以为您帮忙吗,先生?

  Murata:Yes,please .My frind in San Francisco sent me this check for $123.45 .I would like to cash it and get yen for it .

  村田:谢谢。我在旧金山的朋友寄给我一张123美元45美他的支票,我想把它兑换成日元。

  C:Yes,sir .This check is drawn on a bank in San Francisco .It will take about ten days to clear.

  职员:好的。这张支票是从旧金山银行开出的,大约要花10天时间才可清算。

  M:You mean I can't get the money right away?

  村田:您是说,我不能马上得到钱吗?

  C:No,we have to send the check to San Francisco for collection .We can give you the proceeds as soon as we collect the funds.

  职员:是的,我们必须把支票寄到旧金山去取款。我们一收到这项专款,就会马上付给您的。

  M;Then ,you can pay me in yen?

  村田:那时,您就能够支付给我日元了吗?

  C:Yes,we will change the proceeds to yen for you .We will deduct a collection service charge from the proceeds ,of course .

  职员:是的,我们将把款项为您换成日元。当然,我们要从中扣除取款的手续费。

  M:How much is that?

  村田:那要多少钱?

  C:Normally just a few hundred yen.We can ask for a cable remittance from San Francisco if you would like .

  职员:通常,只需几百日元。如果您愿意的话,我们可以要求从旧金山为您电汇,

  We could then cash it for you very quickly ,but you would have to pay the charges for the cable .

  那样我们就可以很快地将支票兑现,但是您需要支付电汇费用。

  M:No,I can wait for the ten days.Will you notify me when you receive the proceeds?

  村田:不用了,我可以等10天。你们收到款子后,可以通知吗?

  C:Yes,we'll call you .Will you please endorse the check on the back ?

  职员:是的,我们会给您打电话的,请您在支票的后面签个字,好吗?

  M;You mean sign my name?

  村田:您是说签上我的姓名吗?

  C:Yes.And please fill out this foreign remittances form .

  职员:是的,另外,请填写一张外汇表。

  金融英语:来自国外的汇款

  Remittances from Abroad

  来自国外的汇款

  Situation 26

  情景 26

  Jonathan Gold is visiting Tokyo from London .

  乔纳森·戈尔德自伦敦到东京参观游览。

  He is asking the foreign exchange clerk at the Higashi Bank about remittances from London .

  他正向东银行负责外汇的职员询问有关来自伦敦的汇款事宜。

  Gold:Would you please tell me what I should do to have funds transferred to me here from London ?

  戈尔德:请您告诉我,我应当怎样做才能请人从伦敦把专款转帐到我这里呢?

  Clerk:The fastest way is by telegraphic transfer from your bank in London to us.

  职员:最快的办法是让您在伦敦的银行电汇到我们这里。

  G:It's from my company.I think they were going to send me a check .Can you cash it into pounds for me ?

  戈尔德:钱是我们公司寄来的。我想他们会给我寄一张支票,您能为我把那张支票兑换成英镑吗?

  C:Yes,we can ,but it will take about 10 days to collect the proceeds if the check is drawn on a London bank .

  职员:我们可以为您兑换。不过,如果支票是由伦敦银行开出的,我们就要花费10天时间去取回款项。

  If you ask your company to apply for a check drawn on a Tokyo bank ,we can cash it right away .

  如果您要求您的公司申请一张东京银行开出的支票,我们便可立即为您兑换。

  G:How would the do that?

  戈尔德:那他们该怎么做才行呢?

  C:Through your company bank in London .The bank can issue a banker's check drawn on their correspondent here in Tokyo .

  职员:通过在伦敦贵公司的银行来进行。伦敦的银行可以发出一张银行支票,这张支票可以在东京这里的往来银行支取。

  They can issue it in pounds or yen ,whichever you prefer .

  伦敦的银行能够以英镑或日元开出银行支票,您选择哪一种都可以。

  G:I need pounds .

  戈尔德:我需要英镑。

  C:Then I think you should ask them to issue a pound check drawn on our bank.

  职员:那么,我认为您应当要求那么的银行开出一张能够在我们银行支取英镑的支票,

  That would be the easiest .I'm sure we have a correspondent relationship with your bank as we maintain a correspondent relationship with most of the large banks in London .

  这将是最为简便的方法。我想信我们与您的银行有往来行关系。因为我们与伦敦大多数银行保持着往来行关系。

  G:I will write and ask them to do that.Then,if I need yen ,I can exchange some pounds for yen ?

  戈尔德:那么,我就写信要求他们照此办理。如果我需要日元,我可以用英镑兑换些日元吗?

  C:Yes,that's right .No problem at all.

  职员:可以,完全不成问题。

  G:

本文共约字