2020年关于折存报失的金融英语

2019-03-27

  在日常生活中,我们能见到各种各样的英语,可见英语的使用范文很广。小编在此献上金融英语,希望对大家有所帮助。

  金融英语口:租用银行的保管箱

  Renting a Safe Deposit Box

  租用银行的保管箱

  Situation 34

  情景 34

  Alberta Barnes is talking with the vault clerk at the First National Bank .She is asking about renting a safe deposit box .

  艾伯特·巴恩斯正在与第一国民银行的保险库职员谈话,她问到租用银行保管箱的事。

  Barnes:Can you tell me something about renting a safe deposit box?

  巴恩斯:您能跟我谈谈有关租用银行积保管箱的情况吗?

  I want to put some securities and insurance policies in a safe place .

  我想把一些证券和保险单放在一个安全的地方。

  Clerk:Yes,ma'am .We have three different box sizes which we can rent .

  职员:好的,夫人。我们有三种不用规格的箱子可供出租。

  The yearly rental fee depends on the size and location of the box .

  每年的租金取决于箱子的规格大小和箱子的存放地点。

  Most of people use the small size box.

  大多数人租用小号的箱子,

  It's just right for securities and other valuable papers.

  它正好适用于证券和其他贵重票据的存放。

  B:Do I have the only key to the box?

  巴恩斯:是不是只有我才有这箱子的唯一的一把钥匙?

  C:We will give you more than one key if you wish .But we must have signature cards for all authorized box users.

  职员:如果您愿意,我们可以多给您一、两把钥匙。但是,我们必须有被批准使用箱子的那个人的签字卡片。

  It requires your key and the bank's key to open a box .

  打开箱子时需要使用您的钥匙和银行的钥匙。

  B:What if I lost my key? I'm afraid I'm sometime very forgetful .

  巴恩斯:如果我丢失了钥匙,那该怎么办?恐怕我有时是很健忘的。

  C:I would encourage you not to lose it if possible.If you lose the key ,the only way to open the box is to drill it open in the presence of two bank officials in addition to yourself .

  职员:我希望您尽可能别丢失它。如果您丢了钥匙,打开箱子的唯一办法就是除了您本人在场之外,还要有两个银行的职员在场,把箱子钻开。

  And we would have to charge you for drilling open the box and replacing the lock .

  因为钻开箱子和重新换锁,我们还要向您索取费用。

  B:Well,I'd better be careful .Do I pay by the month or the year?

  巴恩斯:那么,我最好还是小心点。使用费是按月支付,还是按年支付?

  C:Box rental fees are payable yearly in advance .You may pay for more than one year at a time if you wish .

  职员:箱子的租金是每年预先支付,如果您愿意的话,也可以一次支付几年我租金。

  B:Well,let me pay you for one year now.Please show me where to sign the form .

  巴恩斯:好的,我先支付一年的费用。请您告诉我到哪里去填写表格。

  金融英语:使用付现机

  Using a Cash Dispenser

  使用付现机

  Situation 35

  情景 35

  June Richmond is having trouble working the cash dispenser at the Higashi Bank.

  琼·里奇蒙在银行使用付现机时遇到了麻烦,

  She must ask one of the clerks for help .

  她不得不求助于一位银行职员。

  Richmond:Excuse me ,but I seem to be having trouble with this cash dispenser .

  里奇蒙:对不起,我在使用这台付现机时似乎遇到些麻烦,

  My card is stuck and nothing came out !

  我的卡片被卡住了,而且什么东西也没有从机器里出来。

  Clerk:Well.Let me see if I can help you .Did you push the correct buttons for your secret number?

  职员:噢,我来看看你是否能帮您忙。您输入您的密码时是否按对了按钮?

  R;Yes,I am sure I did.I use my birth date as my secret number .It's easy to remember it that way .

  里奇蒙:是的,我确信这一点。我使用我的出生日期作为我的密码,这样做,很容易记住。

  C;Well,everything seems to be in order. The display board is asking you to enter your secret number again.

  职员:嗯,看起来一切都是正常的。显示板要求您再次输入您的密码,

  Maybe you've made a mistake in pushing the numbers .

  可能您在按密码时出了错。

  R:No,I don't think so .You try it .My secret number is 0315.I was born on March 15.

  里奇蒙:不会的,我认为绝对不会的。您试一试,我的密码是0315,我是3月15日出生的。

  C:Well,I push that number ,but the display board is asking you to enter the secret number one more time .

  职员:好的,我按了这个数码,但是显示板要求您再次输入密码。

  Are you sure you're using the correct secret number ?

  你肯定你使用的密码没有错?

  R:Yes,I'm positive!I use my birth date as the secret number of my account,and my husband uses his birth date as the secret number of his account .

  里奇蒙:是的,我可以肯定。我使用我的出生日期作为我的帐户密码。我丈夫使用它的出生日期作为他的帐户密码。

  C:Well,whose card are you using ?Did you ,by chance ,take your husband's card by mistake ?

  职员:那么,您使用的是谁的卡片呢?会不会碰巧您拿了您丈夫的卡片呢?

  R:There was no mistake! I took his card because he wanted me to get some money from his account .

  里奇蒙:没错,我确实拿了他的卡片,因为他让我从他帐户中取些钱,

  I have my card here in my purse .

  我的卡片就放在我的钱包里。

  C:But ma'am .If you 're using your hushand's card to take money from his account ,

  职员:夫人,可是如果您使用您太夫的卡片从他的帐户中取钱,

  you must use his secret number .

  您就得必须使用他的密码。

  金融英语:存折报失

  Reporting a Lost Passbook

  存折报失

  Situation 36

  情景 36

  Stuart Scott has lost his savings passbook.He is reporting the matter to the manager of his bank's Savings Department .

  斯图尔特·期科特丢失了他的储蓄存折,他正向他的银行储蓄部门经理报告这件事。

  Manager:May I help you ?

  经理:我可以帮助您吗?

  Scott:Yes,I hope so .I'm afraid that I've lost my savings passbook.

  斯科特:是的,我希望得到您的帮助。恐怕我丢失了我的储蓄存折,

  I've looked everywhere I can think of ,but I can't seem to locate it .

  我能想到的地方都找过了,看起来我是找不到了。

  M:When did you have the book last ,sir ?

  经理:截止到什么时候您还持有这个存折,先生?

  S:Several days ago when I deposited my paycheck .I don't remember the exact day because I didn't come to the bank until a few days after I got paid .

  斯科特:几天以前,当我到银行存入我的工资支票的时候,我记不清确切的日子了,因为我领到工资几天以后才到银行来。

  M:Can you tell me how much you deposited at that time ?

  经理:您能告诉我,当时您存入了多少钱吗?

  S:Yes,$145.00 I kept the rest in cash .

  斯科特:可以的。我当存入145美元。我把其余的工资作为现金留下来了。

  M:Well,please let me have your name and address and your savings account number if you remember it .

  经理:好的,如果您还记得的话,请告诉我您的姓名、住址、和您的储蓄帐户号码。

  S:I'm sorry ,but I can't remember my account number .Do I need to know that?

  斯科特:对不起,我想不起来我的帐户号码了,一定得要知道号码吗?

  M:No,not necessarily.One moment please.Yes ,Mr.Scott .I have your account number here.

  经理:不,不必,请稍等一下。好的,斯科特先生,我这里找到您的帐户号码了。

  Please fill out this lost passbook affidavit and list the code word you used when you opened your account.

  请您填写一下这张丢失存折声明书,并写出您开立帐户时所用的暗语。

  S:Oh ,you mean my mother's maiden name?

  斯科特:您是说我母亲婚前的姓名?

  M;Yes,that's right .We'll process this from for you and transfer your funds to a new account .

  经理:对,是这样,我们要为您制作这张表格并把您的资金转移到新开的帐户中去。

  Please note on the affidavit that you'll be required to indemnify the bank ,for any possible losses it may incur as a result of transferring the funds to a new account .

  请在声明书中注

本文共约字


2020年关于汇款的金融英语 2019-03-27
金融英语常用词汇 2019-03-27