2020年定期存款常用到的英语

2019-03-28

  现在在我们的身边到处都有金融,那么你会金融的英语句子吗,今天小编就给大家看看金融英语,希望能帮助到大家。

  金融英语:定期存款

  Judy Taylor continues talking with the New Accounts clerk about Time Certificates of Deposit.

  裘德·泰勒与负责新开帐户的职员继续谈论有关定期存单的事。

  Taylor:What if I need the money for an emergency before the certificate matures?Can I get it out ,then ?

  泰勒:假如在存款到期之前,我为应付紧急情况,需要用那笔钱该怎么办?那时能不能把款取出来?

  Clerk:Yes,of course ,you may withdraw your funds by cashing in your certificate before the maturity date if this becomes necessary .

  职员:当然可以。如果需要的话,您可以在存单的到期之前取你您存单中的现金。

  But ,in this case ,you would not receive the stated interest return.

  但是,在这种情况下,您不能获得原定利息,

  The high rates of return that are offered are valid only if the certificate is maintained for the full length of the contracted period.

  只有当存单到期,所提供的高利率才能生效。

  T:You mean I would lose all my interest?

  泰勒:您的意思是说,我会失去所有的利息?

  C:No,not all.We would redeem your certificate at your request ,subject to our current rate schedule for prematurity cancellation .

  职员:不,不是全部的,我行会考虑到您的要求将您的存单兑现。由于您提前取款,我们要根据当时牌价标准付给您利息。

  T;How much is that rate?

  泰勒:那么利率应是多少呢?

  C:I can't give you an exact figure ,Miss Taylor ,as it fluctuates depending on the regular savings rate.

  职员:我不可能给您一个确切数子,泰勒小姐,因为它是随着普通存款利率而浮动的。

  As you know ,our regular savings rate changes periodically in accordance with the interest earnings rate allowed for commercial banks .

  您知道,我们的一般存款利率是按照商业银行所允许的利率定期性的变化。

  That rate is posted on the bulletin board in the lobby as required by bank rules .

  接照银行的规定,所说的这个比率表就贴在大厅里布告板上。

  T:So,you mean that I would be subject to a penalty if I had to cash in the certificates before the date they mature .

  泰勒:那么您是说,如果我在定期存单到期日之前不得不兑现的话,我就要为此而受到罚款。

  C:Yes,that's right .That's why we encourage our clients to select the terms and balances carefully before they commit themselves to Time Certificates of Deposit.

  职员:是这样的。这就是为什么我们希望顾客在承诺定期存款之前,应认真地选择存款期限和存款额。

  金融英语:开立储蓄帐户

  Henry Samson is asking a clerk at the First National Bank about opening a regular savings account.

  亨利·萨姆森在第一国民银行向一个职员询问有关开立普通储蓄帐户事宜。

  Clerk:May I help you ,sir?

  职员:我能为您做些什么吗?先生?

  Samson:Yes,please .I'd like to open a savings account .Can you give me some information?

  萨姆森:谢谢,我想开立一个储蓄帐户。请您和我谈谈这方面的事,好吗?

  C:Yes,I'd be happy to help you .We call our regular savings account plan passbook savings.

  职员:好的,我很乐意为您服务。我们把我们的银行的普通储蓄帐户称为银行存折储蓄。

  You may open an account in your name only ,or a joint account with your wife.

  您可以只用您自己的名字开立帐户,也可以与您的妻子开立共同帐户。

  There is no minimum balance ,and you may make deposits or withdrawals at any time .

  我们这里没存款最小余额的限制,而且可随时存款或取款。

  S:Do I earn interest on the account ?

  萨姆森:我能从帐户上得到利息吗?

  C:Yes,we pay the highest interest rate permitted for commercial banks .

  职员:可以的。我们这里支付商业银行所允许的最高利率。

  We credit the earned interest to your account automatically every quarter.

  每个季度,我们会自动地把利息划入您的帐户的贷方。

  S:Is it difficult to open an account?I mean ,do I have to be a regular customer of the bank?

  萨姆森:开立一个帐户难吗?我是说,我必须是银行的老客户吗?

  C:No ,sir.not at all.All that's necessary is to fill out this signature card and make your initial deposit .

  职员:不,先生,完全不必。您所需要做的只是填写一下这张签名卡,并进行首次储蓄,

  Even a dollar is enough to open the account .

  甚至一美元就可开立一个帐户。

  S:Let's see .You want my name,address,occupation ,date of birth and Social Security number .

  萨姆森:让我看看这张卡片。你要我填上姓名、住址、职业、出生日期和社会保险号码。

  What's this item here,"Mother's Maiden Name"?

  母亲婚前姓名这一项是怎么回事?

  C:We ask that for identification purposes ,sir .It's a code word we use to positively identify you in case you lose your passbook or there is some other need for positive identification .

  职员:我们要求这一姓名是为人便于辨别身份,先生。这是一个暗语,万一您丢失了您的存折,我们可以用它来确切地辨别您的身份,或者由于某种需要,用以准确地辨认身份。

  S:I see.Well,let me fill this out and I'll open an account.

  萨姆森:我明白了,那我就填写这张卡片,然后开立一个帐户。

  金融英语:银行与计算机

  Betty Rogers, a teller at the First National Bank,is explaining the bank's computer system to one of her customers .

  第一国民银行的出纳员贝蒂·罗杰斯正在向一位顾客解释银行的计算机系统。

  Customers:What do you mean by the term on-line system?

  顾客:“联机系统”这个词是什么意思?

  Rogers:Basically ,it means that all our branches are connected to our central computer system,Sir .

  罗杰斯:基本上讲,它的含义是说,我们所有的分机都与我们的中央计算机设备相联系,先生。

  This permits us to process transactions right away .

  这就使得我们能当即处理各项业务交易。

  C:Do you mean that deposits and withdrawals are posted to my account immediately ?

  顾客:您是说,存款和取款能够马上过帐到我的帐户上吗?

  R:Yes,we process cash transactions as soon as they take place .Check deposits are credited ,subject to collection .

  罗杰斯:是的,对于现金交易,我们当时就可以处理,而支票储蓄就要把款项经托收后才可划入货方。

  C:You mean that I can't draw against a deposit by check until the proceeds are collected from the bank on which the check is drawn?

  顾客:您是说,只有从开票行取回款项之后,我才能用支票兑换现金。

  R:Yes,that's right .But it only takes overnight for any bank in the city and just a day or two for banks outside the city .

  罗杰斯:是这样的,但是对于市内的任何一个银行来说,这只需要花费隔夜的时间,而对于外地银行,也只需一、两天时间就可取回款项。

  C:Do you keep all savings account records on computer?

  顾客:你们把所有储蓄帐户记录都保存在计算机中吗?

  R:Yes,savings ,checking ,loan and installment credit accounts ,too.

  罗杰斯:是的,储蓄、支票、贷款和分期还款帐户也保存在计算机中。

  On-line computer systems help us provide speedy and accurate service to our customers .

  联机系统帮助我们为顾客提供快速而准确的服务。

  C:Oh ,that's why we must use magnetically encoded checks and deposit slips .

  顾客:噢,这就是为什么我们必须使用磁性密码支票和存款单的原因。

  R:Yes,the computer at our data processing center can read all encoded items automatically .

  罗杰斯:是的,我们的数据处理中心的计算机能自动地读出所有的译码条目。

  Of course ,you 'll notice that there are computer terminals at most teller windows ,too.

  当然,您会注意到大多数出纳员的窗口也都装有计算机终端,

  Tellers use them to provide immediate computer access for all transactions.

  出纳员使用它们将所进行的所有业务内容立即送入计算机或从计算机中取出。

本文共约字