2020年实用外贸英语口语和短句

2018-11-29

  虽说英语口语中并不过分拘泥语法,但口语句子的组织并不是杂乱无章的,词也不能过于随心所欲,所以打好英语基础还是很必要的。今天小编就给大家分享一下外贸英语

  实用外贸英语口语

  Can we do a barter trade?

  咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?

  Is it still a direct barter trade?

  这还算是一种直接的易货贸易吗?

  If you agree to our proposal of a barter trade, we'll give you paper in exchange for your timber.

  如果你方同意我们进行易货贸易的建议,我们将用纸与你们交换木材。

  Shall we sign a triangle trade agreement?

  我们订一个三角贸易协议好吗?

  A triangle trade can be carried out among the three of us.

  我们三方可进行三角贸易。

  Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.

  补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。

  We may agree to do processing trade with you.

  我们同意与你们进行来料加工贸易。

  If you're interested in leasing trade, please let us know.

  如果你们有意做租赁贸易,请告诉我们。

  We wonder whether you do counter trade.

  我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。

  经典实用外贸英语短句

  Please protect our draft on presentation.

  请见票即付。

  Your draft will be honoured onpresentation.

  你方的汇票见票即付。

  The draft was discounted in New York.

  汇票已经在纽约贴现。

  Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.

  我们的第三十六号汇票被拒付了。

  The draft has not been collected.

  汇票之款尚未收进。

  We’ll be unable to meet these draft.

  我们无力兑付这些汇票。

  We’ve drawn a clean draft on you for thevalue of this sample shipment.

  我们已经开出光票向你方索取这批货的价款。

  We’ve drawn on you for payment of theinvoice amounting to $20,000.

  我们已经按照发票金额20,000美圆向你方开出了汇票。

  The draft has been handed to the bank onclean collection.

  汇票已经交银行按光票托收。

  You can draw on me just as if there were aletter of credit.

  您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。

  We’re sending our draft through Bank ofChina for documentary collection.

  我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。

  We’ll draw on you by our documentary draftat sight on collection basis.

  我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。

  We’ll draw a sight bill in favour of theExport Bank Singapore.

  我们要开立一张以新加坡出口银行为收款人的即期汇票。

  We’ve already remitted the amount bycheque.

  我们已经将款以

本文共约字