2020年办公室文秘工作场景对话 英语

2019-03-26

  现在英语已经渗透入各行各业,想要一份理想的工作,一定要学好英语。小编在此献上职场英语,希望对大家有所帮助。

  文秘英语:安排约见句型

  Could you make an appointment for Wednesday afternoon, please?

  您能约在星期三下午吗?

  I'll check Mr. Jackson's diary and see if I can arrange an appointment for you.

  我查看一下杰克逊先生的日程后再给您预约。

  He's expecting you at 3:00 in the afternoon in his office.

  他将在下午3点在他的办公室等您。

  Any day except Monday would be convenient/ all right for me.

  除周一外任何一天我都方便。

  I wonder if we could change the time of…to… You see,something unexpected has come up.

  不知我们能否将约定时间改在…你知道,发生了意想不到的事情。

  I'd like to make an appointment with Mr.White.

  我想约见怀特先生。

  I'd like to meet you at three o'clock in the afternoon.

  我想下午3点跟您见面。

  What time is it?

  什么时间?

  When will you have time?

  您什么时候有空?

  Next Wednesday would be all right for me.

  下周三我方便。

  He has a full schedule next week.

  他下周的时间都排满了。

  Then,I'll be expecting you at nine tomorrow.

  那么,我明天9点等您。

  Our appointment would have to be changed?

  我们的约定时间必须要有所改变。

  I'm extremely sorry he can't see you at two o'clock this afternoon.

  我非常抱歉,他不能在今天下午2点见您了。

  I need to cancel that.

  我要取消预约。

  文秘英语:电话转接句型

  Please give me extension No. 1234.

  I will switch you over to Mr. Black.

  I'll give you the personnel manager.

  You are connected (You are in connection). Go ahead.

  Let me transfer your call to Mr. Smith.One moment,please.

  Could you get me transferred?

  How may I direct your call?

  You're through now.

  Would you mind holding?

  请接内线(分机)1234号。

  I'm sorry he's busy now.

  Can anyone else help me with this?

  我把你和布莱克先生接通。

  Could you check the number for me,please?

  I can't hear you very well.

  I'm afraid the line is out of order.

  Operator,we were cut off.Could you reconnect me,please?

  我把你的电话转给人事部经理。

  你的电话接通了。说吧。

  我把你的电话转接给史密斯先生,请稍等。

  文秘英语:电话留言句型

  Shall I ask her to ring you back this afternoon?

  我是不是要告诉她今天下午给你打过去?

  Please make sure he receives the message.

  请确定他会收到留言。

  Please tell him that I have moved to a new office.The new telephone number is 5110083.

  请告诉他我搬到了一个新办公室,新的电话号码是5110083。

  Can I leave word with you that we've finished the work?

  我可否留话告知我们已经完工了?

  Hello.You have reached 6435725.I'm sorry I'm unable to answer your call right now.Please leave your message after the tone.I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

  您好!您打的电话号码是6435725。很抱歉我现在无法接听您的电话。请在信号音后留言,我会尽快回电。

  Could you tell me what it's about,please?

  能告诉我你有什么事吗?

  Can I give him a message?

  需要我带话吗?

  Can you give her a message for me?

  你可以为我留话给她吗?

  Would you let him know I called?

  请转告他我给他来过电话,好吗?

  I'll ask him to call you as soon as he's back.

  他一回来,我就让他给你打电话。

  If you leave your name and number, l'll have her call you back as soon as possible.

  如果您把姓名和电话号码留下,我会让她尽快给你回电话。

  My phone number is 82562287.

  我

本文共约字