2020年有关办公室场景对话的英语口语

2019-03-26

  现在英语已经渗透入各行各业,想要一份理想的工作,一定要学好英语。小编在此献上职场英语,希望对大家有所帮助。

  职场口语:谈薪水必备英语

  a: how time flies! it's pay day again!

  a: 时间过得真快!又到了发薪日了!

  b: yes, it is! you're an engineer, aren't you?

  b: 是呀,真快!你是工程师,是吗?

  a: yes, i am。

  a: 是的。

  b: so you must be earning decently, don't you?

  b: 那你钱一定挣得不少喽?

  a: well, just average。

  a: 哦,只不过一般而已。

  b: what's your salary then, may i ask?

  b: 那能不能问一下你的薪水是多少?

  a: sure. my monthly pay is $2,500. what about yours?

  a: 当然,我每月的工资是2500美元,你的呢?

  b: i'm paid weekly, and it's around $700 per week。

  b: 我拿的是周薪,每星期大约700美元左右。

  a: that means you can get $2,800 a month. right? that's quite a sum of money。

  a: 那就是说你每月可得2800美元,对吗?这是相当可观的一笔钱呢!

  b: yes, but my pay is on an hourly basis and it's not up to much。

  b: 是的,不过我的工资是以小时计算的,而这笔收入并不足道。

  a: then you must be working overtime。

  a: 那么你一定在加班工作了。

  b: that's right. i work 24 hours' overtime a week. and the overtime pay is usually more than the regular pay。

  b: 对,我一星期加班24小时。而加班工资通常要高于固定工资。

  a: so overtime has a bearing on how much you may make in a job. don't you think so?

  a: 所以加班影响工资收入的多少,你不这样认为吗?

  b: definitely. and the degree of responsibility in a job also has a great deal to do with the salary。

  b: 是这样,而且工作中所负责任的轻重程度同薪水也有密切联系。

  a: yes. and so are other factors such as experience and fringe benefits。

  a: 是的,其他如经验、福利待遇等因素也是这样。

  b: no doubt about that. but anyway i have to work hard to earn my money。

  b: 这是毫无疑问的,不过无论如何我得努力工作才挣得到钱。

  下面再来学几句关于加薪的句子,希望大家薪水都涨起来哈哈!

  what makes you think we should give you a raise?

  你为什么认为我们应该给你加薪呢?

  i hope you will seriously consider a pay increase。

  请你认真考虑给我加薪。

  your monthly gross salary will increase by 300 yuan。

  你每月的总收入会涨300元。

  good salesman will naturally earn more。

  好的销售人员自然应该得到更多报酬。

  i will give you a one-time bonus for your recent hard work。

  我给你一次性的奖金,鼓励你最近的辛勤工作。

  职场口语:同事之间该如何称呼

  f: welcome aboard!

  欢迎你来本公司工作!

  c: thank you, i'm delighted to be working here, mr. buchwald。

  谢谢。我很高兴能来这里上班,布奇华先生。

  f: call me buck, will you? my name is reginald buchwald but everybody calls me buck. it's easier。

  叫我布客就可以了。我的全名是雷奇纳客·布奇华,但是大家都叫我布客。这样比较方便。

  c: i'd prefer to call you mr. buchwald. isn't it rather disrespectful to make a nickname out of one's family name?

  我更愿意称呼您布奇华先生。用别人的姓做昵称,不是很不礼貌吗?

  f: well, president eisenhower was known as ike. everybody in this company all the way up and down the line is called by his or her first name。

  嗯,艾森豪威尔总统也被呢称为艾克。我们公司的上上下下都是直呼每个人的姓。

  f: it's been our tradition ever since the company was small. and don't worry about the 'disrespectful' business. ok?

  在我们公司规模很小的时候这就已经形成传统。不要担心不礼貌的事了,好吗?

  c: i'll try。

  我会试试看。

  f: good. but when there are outsiders, like business people from other companies, it might be good to address your higher-ups as mr., ms. or whatever is appropriate. to those outside the company, it may be interpreted as a sign of flippancy or lax discipline. get it?

  好。不过。如果有外人在时,比如其他公司的人,最好能称呼你的上司为先生、女士或任何适当的称谓。对外人而言,我们的习惯可能会是轻率的和纪律松懈的表现。明白吗?

  c: yes, sir。

  是的,先生。

  f: (laughing) and don't 'sir' me either. now i'll show you your private office。

  (笑着说)也不要叫我先生。现在,我带你去看你的私人办公室。

  职场口语对话:如何管理邮件

  michael: my computer is really going crazy today.

  迈克尔:今天我的电脑真的要发疯了。

  billy: have you tried re-booting it?

  比利:你试过re-booting (重启动)了吗?

  michael: i think the big kahoona would be really angry if she saw me kicking my pc.

  迈克尔:我觉得如果让头儿看见我踢我的电脑,她会很生气的。

  billy: i don't mean that you should kick you computer! have you tried to restart it?

  比利:我不是说你应该踢你的计算机!你试过重启动了吗?

  michael: do you think that would help?

  迈克尔:你觉得那有用吗?

  billy: maybe. what error message are you getting?

  比利:可能。你得到什么样的错误信息?

  michael: it says that i have too much email.

  迈克尔:它说我的电子邮件太多了。

  billy: how many emails do you have in your inbox?

  比利:你的收信箱里有多少封电子邮件?

  michael: about 10,000!

  迈克尔:大约一万封!

  billy: leave your computer alone for a while and i will tell you how to manage your email more efficiently.

  比利:先不要去管你的计算机,我要告诉你怎么更有效地管理你的电子邮件。

  notes:

  1) re-booting: a technical term meaning to turn your pc off and then on

  重启动:把个人电脑关了,然后再开的技术术

本文共约字