美国观光英语会话

2019-03-28

  随着国民物质生活水平的提高,很多人休息的时候都会出国旅游。今天小编在此献上出国游玩常用的英语,希望对你有所帮助。

  美国观光英语:航空之旅

  (1) Buying Tickets and Making Reservations

  (1)购买机票和订位

  Model Dialogs

  标准对话

  Dialog 1 Reserving Two Seats to New York

  对话1 预订两个到纽约的座位

  A:I'd like to make reservations for two to New York. Do you have anything in Economy Class for this Saturday?

  A:我要预订两个座位到纽约,周六的经济舱有空位吗?

  B:Just a moment, please. I'll check.

  B:请稍候,我查查看。

  B:Yes, sir. we have two seats available on TWA Flight 502 at 10:30 A.M.. Will that be all right?

  B:是的,先生,TWA航空公司502班次上午10点半班机有两个空位,可以吗?

  A:Well, we have to be there by noon. Don't you have anything earlier?

  A:嗯,我们中午前要到那里,你们没有早一点的吗?

  B:Let me see... Yes, there's an 8:15 flight with two Economy Class seats available. It gets to New York at 10:45. How's that?

  B:我看看......,是的,8点45分的班次经济航有两个空位,10点45分到达纽约,怎么样?

  A:That'll be fine.

  A:可以。

  B:All right. Was that round-trip or one-way?

  B:好的,是单程票还是来回票?

  A:One-way, please.

  A:单程票。

  B:That's three hundred and fifty dollars altogether, sir. The flight number and boarding gate are indicated on your tickets.

  B:总共350元,先生,班次号码和登机门都写在你的机票上。

  A:Thank you very much.

  A:非常谢谢你。

  B:Our pleasure, sir. Have a good trip.

  B:为你服务是我们的荣幸,先生,祝你旅途愉快。

  Dialog 2 All the Seats are Reserved

  对话2 票已订完

  A:May I help you?

  A:有什么我能为你效劳的吗?

  B:Yes, I'd like to reserve an Economy Class seat to San Francisco on your Flight 903. Are there any seats available for tomorrow?

  ]B:是的,我要预订你们903班次到旧金山的一张经济航座位,明天有空位吗?

  ]A:I'm sorry, sir. All the seats are reserved.

  ]A:对不起,先生,已客满了。

  ]B:Oh, I see. In that case, how about a Saturday flight?

  ]B:哦,我知道,如果这样的话,周六的班次如何?

  ]A:Just a second. I'll check... Yes, sir, we do have an available seat on Northwest Flight 901.

  A:请稍候,我查查看......,是的,先生,西北航空公司901班次有空位。

  B:What time does it take off?

  B:几点起飞?

  A:Nine A.M., sir. And it gets to San Francisco at 2:30.

  A:上午9点,先生,2点30分到达旧金山。

  B:That's fine. I'll take it.

  B:好的,我决定买了。

  Useful Expression

  常用语句

  I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit, please.

  我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次到底特律的机票。

  I'd like to make reservations for two seats on your flight leaving at noon for Washington.

  我要订两张你们航空公司中午起飞到华盛顿的机票。

  Do you have a flight to New York departing at about 10 A.M. next Monday?

  你们有下周一大约上午10点起飞到纽约的班机吗?

  What's the fare to New York, Economy Class?

  去纽约的经济舱机票多少钱?

  Please reserve one seat, Economy Class, on this flight.

  请预订这班次经济舱一个座位。

  Would you please make my reservation to Chicago for tomorrow?

  请帮我预订明天飞芝加哥的座位好吗?

  I'll pick up the ticket at the airport counter.

  我会在机场柜台拿机票。

  My contact address is Room 105 at the Park Hotel.

  我的联络地址是公园旅馆105房。

  Where (When) do I pick up the ticket?

  我在什么地方(时候)拿机票?

  美国观光英语:列车之旅

  (1) At the Train Station

  (1)在火车站

  Model Dialogs

  标准对话

  Dialog 1 Asking Where to Buy a Ticket

  对话1 询问何处购票

  A:Pardon me. Where do I buy a ticket?

  A:请问什么地方可买车票?

  B:Where are you going?

  B:你要去哪里?

  A:To New York.

  A:去纽约。

  B:I think Window 6 has New York tickets.

  B:我想六号窗口卖出纽约的票。

  A:Thank you.

  A:谢谢你。

  Dialog 2 Buying a Ticket

  对话2 购车票

  A:Give me a ticket to New York, please.

  A:请给我一张去纽约的车票。

  B:One-way or round-trip?

  B:单程还是往返?

  A:One-way, please.

  A:单程。

  B:Pullman or coach?

  B:卧铺车还是普通客车?

  A:I'm sorry I don't understand.

  A:抱歉我不清楚。

  B:A Pullman is a sleeping car and a coach is a sitting car.

  B:卧车是可睡觉的车厢而普通车是有座位的车厢。

  A:A Pullman ticket, please.

  A:卧铺车车票。

  B:Do you want a berth or a compartment?

  B:你要卧铺还是小客室?

  A:Give me a berth, please.

  A:请给我卧铺。

  B:Upper or lower?

  B:上铺还是下铺?

  A:Upper, please.

  A:上铺。

  B:That'll be $230.00, please.

  B:总共230元。

  A:Will I have to change trains?

  A:我要换车吗?

  B:No. This train goes straight through to New York.

  B:不,这班火车直达纽约。

  Dialog 3 Checking a Suitcase Through

  对话3 登记托运行李

  A:Porter! I'd like check this large suitcase through to New York.

  A:行李员!我要托运这件大行李到纽约。

  B:Yes, sir. I'll need your car and berth numbers.

  B:好的,先生,请给我你的车名和卧铺号码。

  A:It's the Western Clipper for New York; car 7, berth 12.

  A:是“Western Clipper”往纽约,第7车厢12卧铺。

  B:I'll take care of it right away, sir.

  B:我马上办理,先生。

  A:Thank you.

  A:谢谢你。

  Useful Expression

  常用语句

  Do you have a timetable?

  有时刻表吗?

  I'd like to check the departure time of the trains.

  我想查一下这班火车的发出时间。

  Is this train leaving at 9:07 a sleeper?

  这班火车是9点7分出发的卧车吗?

  Is there a lounge car (dining car) on that train?

  那班火车有休闲车厢(餐车)吗?

  Give me one Pullman ticket to Chicago, please.

  请给我一张往芝加哥的卧铺票。

  I'd like to reserve a berth (seat) on that train.

  我要预订那班火车的一张卧铺(座位)票。

  I prefer a lower berth.

  我要下铺。

  Can I cancel this ticket?

  我可以退票吗?

  I want to change this ticket to a Pullman ticket.

  这张票我要换成卧铺票。

  What time does this train arrive in Chicago?

  这班火车什么时候到芝加哥?

  Which train goes to Washington?

  哪一班火车去华盛顿?

  What platform does the limited express for Los Angeles depart from?

  往洛杉矶的特快车在几站台?

  Where do I transfer to get to Washington?

  我要在哪里换车去华盛顿?

  Can I stop over in Chicago?

  我可以在芝加哥中途下车吗?

  美国观光英语:观光

  (1)At the Travel Agent

  (1)在旅行社

  Model Dialogs

  标准对话

  Dialog 1 Arranging a Tour

  对话1 安排旅程

  A:Yes, sir. What can I do for you?

  A:是的,先生,有什么我可以效劳的吗?

  B:Well, I'd like to do some sightseeing. Could you give me some information about the tours?

  B:嗯,我想观光,你能提供一些有关旅程的资料吗?

  A:Certainly. We have a number of tours. Is there anything special you want to see?

  A:当然可以,我们有几种旅程,有没有什么特定地点你想看的?

  B:No, just the interesting and historical places in the city.

  B:不,只是城内的名胜古迹。

  A:All right. Let me give you some brochures. You'll notice there are morning, afternoon, and all-day tours.

  A:好的,我给你一些简介,你会注意到有上午、下午和整天的旅程。

  B:Yes, I see. What about this morning tour? Does it include the United Nations?

  B:是的,我看到了,上午旅程怎样?包括联合国吗?

  A:No, sir. That's in the all-day tour or the afternoon tour.

  A:不,先生,那是整天或下午的旅程。

  B:Well, I think I'd better take the all-day tour and see everything. Where does the bus leave from?

  B:嗯,我想我最好选择整天的旅程参观每样东西,大巴车从哪里出发?

  A:It leaves from the Hilton Hotel at 8:30.

  A:8点半从希尔顿出发。

  B:That's fine. Would you reserve a seat for Saturday morning, please?

  B:好的,请你帮我预订星期六上午的座位好吗?

  Useful Expression

  常用语句

  I'd like to take a tour of the city.

  我想参观一下市区。

  I'm interested in seeing(going to, visiting) the Statue of Liberty.

  我想看自由女神像。

  I'd like a tour of the city.

  我想在市内观光。

  What does the morning tour include?

  上午旅程包括些什么?

  What's the most comprehensive tour of the city?

  市内旅程内容最丰富的是什么?

  I'm most interested in historic sights. Which tour do you suggest?

  我最喜欢古迹,你建议我参加哪一个旅程?

  Does this tour include (visit, stop at) the Statue of Liberty?

  这个旅程包括自由女神像吗?

  How much does the all-day tour cost?

  整天旅程的费用是多少?

  Can I pay for this in traveler's checks?

  我可以用旅行支票付款吗?

  What does the price include?

  这个价格包括什么?

  Where can I find a map of the city?

  哪里有市区地图?

  I'd like to buy a subway map.

  我要买张地铁地图。

  I need a train(bus, plane) schedule.

  我要一张火车(公共汽车、飞机)时刻表。

  Could you find me a Chiese-speaking guide, please?

  请你找个说中文的导游好吗?

  I'd like to hire a guide to show me the town tomorrow.

  我想雇个导游明天带我参观这个城市。

  I'd like to do some sightseeing by car.

  我想坐汽车观光

  Where do I catch the bus?

  我在哪里坐大巴车?

  I suppose I'll take the all-day tour.

  我想选择整天的旅程。

  I'd like to reserve one seat for this Saturday.

  我想预订星期六的一个座位。

  How long will the tour take?

  这旅程有多少时间?

  How long does it take to get to the United Nations Building?

  去联合国大厦要多久?

  What's the fare on the Staten Island Ferry?

  史第顿岛渡船的费用是多少?

  Please pick me up in front of the Hilton Hotel at 3 o'clock (in 2 hours).

  请在3点时(两个钟头后)在希尔顿饭店前接我。

  Is the museum open today?

  博物馆今天开放吗?

  Do you know the admission fee for the Museum of Art?

  你知道美术馆的入场费是多少吗?

  相关文章:

  1.

本文共约字