简单儿童英文的小故事

2018-11-30

  现在的小朋友已经从很小就要开始学习英语了,下面小编就给大家整理了英语的小故事,一起来看看吧

  万圣节故事

  One story about Jack, an Irishman, who was not allowed into Heaven because he was stingy with his money. So he was sent to hell. But down there he played tricks on the Devil (Satan), so he was kicked out of Hell and made to walk the earth forever carrying a lantern.

  Well, Irish children made Jack's lanterns on October 31st from a large potato or turnip, hollowed out with the sides having holes and lit by little candles inside. And Irish children would carry them as they went from house to house begging for food for the village Halloween festival that honored the Druid god Muck Olla. The Irish name for these lanterns was "Jack with the lantern" or "Jack of the lantern," abbreviated as " Jack-o'-lantern" and now spelled "jack-o-lantern."

  The traditional Halloween you can read about in most books was just children's fun night. Halloween celebrations would start in October in every elementary school.

  关于万圣节有这样一个故事。是说有一个叫杰克的爱尔兰人,因为他对钱特别的吝啬,就不允许他进入天堂,而被打入地狱。但是在那里他老是捉弄魔鬼撒旦,所以被踢出地狱,罚他提着灯笼永远在人世里行走。

  在十月三十一日爱尔兰的孩子们用土豆和萝卜制作“杰克的灯笼”,他们把中间挖掉、表面上打洞并在里边点上蜡烛。为村里庆祝督伊德神的万圣节,孩子们提着这种灯笼挨家挨户乞讨食物。这种灯笼的爱尔兰名字是“拿灯笼的杰克”或者“杰克的灯笼”,缩写为Jack-o'-lantern 。

  现在你在大多数书里读到的万圣节只是孩子们开心的夜晚。在小学校里,万圣节是每年十月份开始庆祝的。孩子们会制作万圣节的装饰品:各种各样桔红色的南瓜灯

  mummy bear and a baby bear

  There is a mummy bear and a baby bear.The baby bear is sitting in the bassinet and his mother is standing beside him.The mummy bear is saying “Look at the cheese.It’s yummy.You will love it.” But the baby bear doesn’t look happy.He covers his mouth with his hand and says “I don’t like cheese!I will not eat cheese.” Mummy bear says,“then what do you want?” The baby bear begs his mother “I like honey.Give me some honey,please!” Will you give honey to the baby bear?

  We are friends(我们是朋友)

  Tommy is turtle. He has no daddy, no mummy and no friends.

  Tommy 是一只乌龟。他没有爸爸、妈妈和朋友。

  He is crying. A bird comes. She says: “I can fly. Let’s fly!”

  他在哭。一只小鸟过来了。她说:“我会飞,让我们一起飞吧。”

  Tommy says: “ no,no, I can’t fly!”

  Tommy 说:“不,不,我不会飞。”

  A rabbit comes. He says: “ I can jump. Let’s jump!”

  一只兔子过来了。他说:“我会跳。让我们一起跳吧。”

  Tommy says: “no, no. I can’t jump!”

  Tommy说:“不,不。我不会跳。”

  A monkey comes. He says:“I can climb the tree. Let’s climb the tree!”

  一只猴子过来了。他说:“我会爬树。让我们一起爬树吧。”

  Tommy says: “ no, no. I can’t climb the tree!”

  Tommy说:“不,不。我不会爬树。”

  A duck comes. He says: “I can swim. Let’s swim!”

  一只鸭子过来了。他说:“我会游泳,让我们一起游泳吧!”

  Tommy smiles: “ we are friends!”

  鸭子笑了:“我们是朋友!”

  Little mouse(小老鼠)

  It’s a sunny day. A little mouse wants to go out and play.

  这是一个晴朗的一天。一只小老鼠想要去外面玩

  But he is afraid of the cat . so he peeks and peeks.

  但是它害怕猫。 所以左看看右看看

  He peeks to the left and peeks to the right.

  它看了左边又看右边

  Suddenly, the mummy mouse shouts.

  突然,老鼠妈妈叫道:

  “watch out! Watch out! The cat is here , the cat is here.”

  “小心!小心! 猫在这里,猫在这里”

  Let’s play(让我们一起玩吧)

  It’s dark outside, the cat doesn’t wan

本文共约字